• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Go Dawgs!!!! College Football!!

You do realize that Miami is in the ACC, right? It's not like they've had to play six SEC teams so far.

4f7fe499453d6baf4b4c9d40752376ac.jpg
yeah brutal competition our of the 5 they’ve won only 1 had a winning record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My take on UGA's chances of being in the final four, before and after the Auburn lost.

If UGA had gone undefeated, beat Auburn, beat KY, beat GA Tech, till the SEC championship game, they would still have had to beat "Bama" or Auburn in that game to get to the final 4. No, I don't believe that the committee would have taken 2 SEC schools into the final four.

Now that UGA has lost, they have to beat KY and GA Tech and win the SEC championship game to get to the final 4. A one loss SEC champion will most likely be in the final four.

One loss and win the SEC championship game, yeah, UGA can still get in. Really not much different than before the loss. (but I wish they had beat Auburn)

My take on UGA's chances of being in the final four, before and after the Auburn lost.

If UGA had gone undefeated, beat Auburn, beat KY, beat GA Tech, till the SEC championship game, they would still have had to beat "Bama" or Auburn in that game to get to the final 4. No, I don't believe that the committee would have taken 2 SEC schools into the final four.

Now that UGA has lost, they have to beat KY and GA Tech and win the SEC championship game to get to the final 4. A one loss SEC champion will most likely be in the final four.

One loss and win the SEC championship game, yeah, UGA can still get in. Really not much different than before the loss. (but I wish they had beat Auburn)

For sure. Better to lose to auburn than to lose the sec championship game. Now at least they know what must be done.

Back
Top Bottom