• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GO Gaytas?

So Gayta fans the Dawgs have added a 5 star ILB and a 4 star tackle over the last few days. What ya got? Oh.....nothing. Shocker.

#gaytascoachisanassclown

And what has all that talent got you 4th&shart??? All that talent amounts to CRAP when you have idiot coaching calling the plays. And thats what Kirby does best. Sharts the Bed. Dude, you need to quit with all your 5 star crap until they actually produce with it.

Update:
Gaytas lose another 4 star recruit to academics. Diwun Black will not qualify this year. So you are down 3 players from the #9 recruiting class that all you Gayta fans were wetting yourselves over. Is Dan Dancing now?

Chris Steele - gone(ass clown intolerant)
Diwun Black - gone(grades)
Jalon Jones - gone(alleged sexual assault)

Dan Mullen's first thought of the day:
"What shoes should I wear today?"

Kirby Smart's first thought of the day:
"Beat Gaytas!!!"

See the difference?

Haha! Gators live in you boys heads RENT FREE. Love it. And what have yall done with all that 5 star talent? 4th and Shart buddy. And you seem to forget the six football players arrested in last two months up there in Athens. Check last years rankings at end of season. Where was UgaY? BELOW Florida. Kirby Shart is great recruiter but an absolute idiot when it comes to game mgt. 4th & Shart

Recruit all the 5 star players you want. Yall still cant win the big one buddy.

1980!!!!

Win a Natty then we will discuss further.

GO GATORS!

Im out. See you lil Puppies 11/2

I am here. Where you at? 3rd & Grantham Rides again. C'mon man tell me about that moral victory.

kirby and jake alligator fishing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom