• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Go to deer rifle

What AR YA GOT

6.8spc...PSA with a heavy bull barrel, lotsa quality parts and a CMC flat trigger...oh so nice.
My scope is one of the best kept secrets in cheap accurate hunting scopes... a redfield revolution 3-9x40.
It’s not as pretty as a leupold but does everything the VXII does, simple and effective.

It’s dealy accurate BUT doesent have the energy I’d like in a deer round.

I’m wanting to buy a Daniel defense and do a 223 556 coyote hunting FLIR night vision set up

Expensive but cool.
I just run a red led mounted on a rail.
If I hear something I turn it on doesent spook the animal and I have perfect red night vision through my scope.

Browning BAR in .270. I got it when I was 14, back in '88. Last year marked 30 seasons, and countless deer dropped with that rifle. Reliable, crazy accurate, and tough as nails. I can't wait to take some more deer with it this year.

I also have a '68 BAR grade 2 in .30/06 that I acquired last year, and will be taking it along this year.

Yeah, I love the BAR.

I will be toting my Sako 85 Black Bear topped with a Leupold VXR 1.25-4x20 scope.
Ammo will be the Barnes Vor-Tx 130 or 150gr TTSX, depending on how they perform.
I’m still debating having the barrel threaded. It would be a good suppressor host.
DDC35A43-5A77-40E7-A23C-07063A81FE60.jpeg

BF19423F-529A-44DA-8440-DF2E917F4EED.jpeg

Browning BAR in .270. I got it when I was 14, back in '88. Last year marked 30 seasons, and countless deer dropped with that rifle. Reliable, crazy accurate, and tough as nails. I can't wait to take some more deer with it this year.

I also have a '68 BAR grade 2 in .30/06 that I acquired last year, and will be taking it along this year.

Yeah, I love the BAR.

Agreed....very nice rifles and I’ve always wanted one since my buddy popped those two bucks and the doe they were chasing one morning 30 minutes after he said that would never happen to him...lol.
I did get my hands on a browning A bolt 300 WM that I’ve been itching to scope it and shoot it.

Back
Top Bottom