• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God bless the USA

Will never watch again! Hope the NFL owners are busted flatter than my bill fold ! I'd rather watch paint dry! If you disrespect my flag, my country and our national anthem to me that's like spitting in my face and I'll never have any use for you!

I have so many other things to do besides watching a bunch of overpaid, unappreciative hood rats whine about the situation in the sh$t hole cities they created. If it wasn't for their freedom (paid for by veterans) to play football, the vast majority would be gang banging in the streets or dead. Enjoyed the NFL years ago but won't waste my time watching it now.

At least 40 players, most of them on the San Francisco 49ers, bent a knee during pre-game renditions of the "Star-Spangled Banner" in the 14 National Football League games played so far on Sunday, compared with 180 players in all 16 games a week earlier, according to published reports.

Nope didn't watch today and won't watch any more. F them. Quit watching nba years ago, and somehow I made it this far in life.
the nfl won't be hard either, except for the fanboys

My boycott started long ago - I thought maybe this would help if any of y'all were sitting on the temporary boycott fence

While the country is in a butt hurt "I'm not watching the NFL" phase - Let me pile on with why I haven't watched it (or any so called professional sport) in many years & maybe it will solidify your boycott permanently -- The average for a NFL player is $2 million per year in salary - let that sink in - that's $975 per hour to play a damn game - you know the **** children do for fun in their carefree youth where they have no worries because someone is taking care of them - I've been working since I was in my teens - let's say 35 years - I have not collectively made $2 million for my lifetime total as of yet - and I provide A necessity for life - food water SHELTER - I do not feel that I am underpaid by any means but I do know that most certainly these ManChildren are overpaid - What the hell is wrong with society ? Pitiful - Adding insult to injury the professional sports welfare whores in their entirety are more than likely provided and manipulated by an Orwellian government for the same purpose that the gladiators existed - it's just a distraction for the peasants - I don't participate - If WE THE PEOPLE as a whole voted with our time and money then supply and demand in a free market would correct this nonsense - The tickets the jerseys the advertising endorsements the $6 hotdogs - We The People willingly fund this BS - It's well past time to tell the NFL and all of professional sports man children to get a damn job

That is all

Back
Top Bottom