• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God bless the USA

2 falcons kneeled last week and all stood this week. Totally worth freaking out over.
For me it's more about keeping politics out of football. I watch it because I enjoy watching the game. I couldn't care less about any player's opinion on any subject. Outside of the game , kneel ,stand,dance whatever.Maybe if the ratings plummet they will keep politics out of the game.

Where the heck is "Knee Watch . com"? Someone start a link or web page or something. I want all the statics on these ass hats. :rolleyes: :eek: :becky:

For me it's more about keeping politics out of football. I watch it because I enjoy watching the game. I couldn't care less about any player's opinion on any subject. Outside of the game , kneel ,stand,dance whatever.Maybe if the ratings plummet they will keep politics out of the game.

Unfortunately we can't keep politics out of anything now days, and I really wish the national anthem wasn't even considered a political issue. But I'm not going to demonize an entire organization over the actions of a few players.

I'm just going to continue to laugh at the fake outrage and continue to enjoy watching the Falcons. I'm not sure how much they make from my one tv being tuned in or when I'm streaming the game on my phone but it's theirs, they earned it.

heard the falcons looked real good today
FB_IMG_1506816225847.jpg

Back
Top Bottom