• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God bless the USA

calvin piss on the nfl.jpg
calvin piss on the nfl.jpg

Didn't watch any fotball today. I was outside all day and didn't miss it. I bet the liberal press will be quiet about the drop in viewership tomorrow. There is no way they can ever say trump is right about anything,especially how people feel about the NFL protests.

Today FOX said they will start broadcast after the National Anthem. They think if they close our eyes, we will not know about the unpatriotic displays before the games.

Screw FOX, I will no longer watch them either.
Or in a back handed way not giving them a media platform to air their disrespect .

Unfortunately we can't keep politics out of anything now days, and I really wish the national anthem wasn't even considered a political issue. But I'm not going to demonize an entire organization over the actions of a few players.

I'm just going to continue to laugh at the fake outrage and continue to enjoy watching the Falcons. I'm not sure how much they make from my one tv being tuned in or when I'm streaming the game on my phone but it's theirs, they earned it.

^^^^ intentionally missing the point and attempting to denigrate others with a different opinion. The entire organisation IS the problem starting with that grossly overpaid spineless douche goodell, not "just a few knee douches"

Back
Top Bottom