• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God bless the USA

^^^^ intentionally missing the point and attempting to denigrate others with a different opinion. The entire organisation IS the problem starting with that grossly overpaid spineless douche goodell, not "just a few knee douches"

Is what problem? Look, in this country professional athlete's make millions of dollars and everyone isn't forced to respect the states traditions. If you don't like it leave. I'm sure there's a communist country out there where athletes aren't allowed to be "overpaid" and you'll go to jail if you disrespect the flag. I hear North Korea is nice this time of year.

You may not know it, but the National Football League is a nonprofit organization. It may seem absurd that a collection of teams that generated at least $9 billion in revenue last season would be given tax-exempt status, but the NFL is technically classified as a 501(c)6 organization.

You may not know it, but the National Football League is a nonprofit organization. It may seem absurd that a collection of teams that generated at least $9 billion in revenue last season would be given tax-exempt status, but the NFL is technically classified as a 501(c)6 organization.

I'm sure they fall in line with many of the other "non profit" organizations.:wacko:
CEOs making $650,000.00/year, etc.

I'm sure they fall in line with many of the other "non profit" organizations.:wacko:
CEOs making $650,000.00/year, etc.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was paid $44.2 million in 2012, making him among the best-paid executives in the country and perhaps the highest-paid leader of a non-profit organization.

-- New York Times, Feb. 14, 2014

You can't blame the NFL for our screwed up tax code. You need to look to Washington on that one. I can't blame them for using our laws to pay as little taxes as possible, I do the same thing every year. Donald Trump does the same thing, he even said it would be stupid for a business man to not take every advantage of the tax laws. And I completely agree.

Hmmm, blaming rich people for a screwed up tax code that Congress created. Sounds like something a Bernie supporter would do.

chiefs_patriots_football_22472_s878x575.jpg

You can't blame the NFL for our screwed up tax code. You need to look to Washington on that one. I can't blame them for using our laws to pay as little taxes as possible, I do the same thing every year. Donald Trump does the same thing, he even said it would be stupid for a business man to not take every advantage of the tax laws. And I completely agree.

Hmmm, blaming rich people for a screwed up tax code that Congress created. Sounds like something a Bernie supporter would do.

Why not blame congress?
Do you blame the officials for calling violations of the rules of the football game?

The rich no more created the tax breaks, than the officials make up the rules for football. They just play by them.

Why not blame congress?
Do you blame the officials for calling violations of the rules of the football game?

The rich no more created the tax breaks, than the officials make up the rules for football. They just play by them.
Yeah... That's what I was saying.

Back
Top Bottom