• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God Jesus do you you even look at the damned pictures....

I think @JHW should start a side hustle where he just takes pictures of guns for members. He has some of the clearest, most detailed pictures I've ever seen on this forum. Or at least just give some pointers to the dudes who can't keep their toes out of frame.
or @howie he takes great pics

I don't think so. I know my vision hasn't deteriorated that much. Sailors should get something better than a potato phone for pics though.

I am pretty sure, based on your comments, you have not tried internet dating!! Btween lighting and creative angles a moose can appear to be a mouse quite easily. I gave up match when I realized I was gonna email prospective gals and ask for better pics in better light straight on with no gimmicks....which ticked a few off, but me aking "how many down the pipe?" seemed to be over the line with most...go figure

I am pretty sure, based on your comments, you have not tried internet dating!! Btween lighting and creative angles a moose can appear to be a mouse quite easily. I gave up match when I realized I was gonna email prospective gals and ask for better pics in better light straight on with no gimmicks....which ticked a few off, but me aking "how many down the pipe?" seemed to be over the line with most...go figure
Always ask for nudes first

Always ask for nudes first

Oh dear God no!! I went out with a few of them, no way in hell I wanted nudes!!
Met up with a female po po from Match.......she tried to molest me shortly after we ordered our coffee! And no I didnt want the deputyasauris touching me "down there"!! I'll be alone or chase asian massage girls rather than try the internet thing again!!

In for potato phone nudes

Get a room..
nekkid taters.jpg
:)

Back
Top Bottom