• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God loves him some Dobbs

I'm playing man. Your mother jokes are the most innocuous thing ever. No one on earth thi ks I know anything of anyone's mother or would say it as an actual attack against anyone's mother.
Maybe I posted something up that had something about God in the wrong forum. Sorry I was drinking.
Anyhow, it was meant more that I am not a particularly religious man but I do appreciate what I have been given by whatever means it arrived to me.
No, no, no. Christians use apostrophes for possessive nouns.

No, no, no. Christians use apostrophes for possessive nouns.
Dewwzil Zappa said:
An apostrophe is a symbol. its an idea. and what is anything else for that matter? What am i to you, but an idea within your mind. And so, the apostrophe, being a symbol of defined purpose but undefined potential, becomes a more accurate symbol to represent whatever we currently call 'reality'.

Basically saying that the crux of the 'biscuit', i.e. reality itself, is more accurately represented by a symbol such as an 'apostrophe'....meaning... words are limited, language is limited...ideas and concepts are limitless...

The apostrophe is a symbol that represents something that is not clearly defined.

I'm playing man. Your mother jokes are the most innocuous thing ever. No one on earth thi ks I know anything of anyone's mother or would say it as an actual attack against anyone's mother.
Maybe I posted something up that had something about God in the wrong forum. Sorry I was drinking.
Anyhow, it was meant more that I am not a particularly religious man but I do appreciate what I have been given by whatever means it arrived to me.
I'm just impressed you know the word innocuous.... :boink:

I dont know why. Our relationship ain't the best but he keeps giving me more than I need. Im View attachment 2645014 mowing the north 40 right now, church for me. I was talking to God, he doesn't say much, but I'm grateful.
I'll be back later going to work til the sun goes down. Just saying.
I hear ya man, me too and I don't understand why...

Back
Top Bottom