• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS!

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
If you catch this flick go to an RPX THEATER. Sound and picture quality off the charts. Everytime the big guy took a step it tickled our innards. My boys and I are Godzilla fans from way back. This was better than the 2014 movie. We got home and The Biscuit was not excited when we told him all about the movie. I gave it an A but my boys gave it an A+.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9muwd8zDKMZ92sFW8

I'm a lil late to the game.........bought it over the weekend and loved it. Regret i didn't see it on the big screen. Having said that my 2yr old grandson watched (parts anyway) with......... Later I ran across an old early 70's 'sills with jett jaguar (no cg.......rubber suits) ad i think he actually liked it better!

I'm a lil late to the game.........bought it over the weekend and loved it. Regret i didn't see it on the big screen. Having said that my 2yr old grandson watched (parts anyway) with......... Later I ran across an old early 70's 'sills with jett jaguar (no cg.......rubber suits) ad i think he actually liked it better!
I need to watch it at home. We saw it at the theater and it was so loud that I couldn't understand a word.

Back
Top Bottom