• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Goffins Cockatoo with 1000 dollar stainless cage and food for several months.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I am looking for an experienced parrot keeper to love and take care of my bird. You have to be able to prove to me that you are capable of taking good care of this bird. You have to have great feedback over 50+ positive and no negatives. If you are a current bird keeper I will want to see pictures of your birds.

This bird will only eat this food. And he will go through a 32 lb bag once every two months.
Goldenfeast Madagascar Blend is loved by almost every African Grey parrot. All medium to large parrots enjoy it as well. The whole cinnamon sticks add a very pleasant aroma and aids in digestion as well.

v-separator.gif
http://www.goldencockatoo.com/goldenfeast-madagascar-delite-bird-food-32lb.html
Item #: 1307F-32lb
Regular Price: $153.99 every 2 months............If you can't afford this food then don't waste my time.

I am going to be extremely picky about who gets this bird. It will be a family vote/decision on my end.

IMG_3918.JPG
IMG_3919.JPG
IMG_3920.JPG
IMG_3921.JPG

This is 3500 dollars worth of bird and cage for free. I will want to meet you and your family. We love this bird but he needs a more experienced bird keeper.

If you are thinking you can pick this bird up and make a quick buck don't because I will have your home address and may come check on him and if I find you sold the bird I will bury you in a shallow grave........;) I'm not joking.

WIFE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE,SO I AINT SHOWING THIS TO HER ! HOPE YOU FIND LOVING HOME !
Wow. Hope you find an AWESOME home!
Hate to see your getting rid of your friend...
I'm trying something different. I had him in the living room so he could always be near someone but he wasn't happy. I have moved him with me back into my den where I spend most of my time and for today at least he has settled down. I can also leave him out of his cage in the den more often and just close the door. He sat on my shoulder for a few minutes before going back to his cage. I hope this makes him happier. Love the little guy but he was screaming his head off. We have cats so we gotta keep him up most of the time in the living room he will have more free time in the den.

Good luck! I'd love to have bird again but I'm pretty sure my dogs wouldn't play well.

I grew up with a cockatoo, African grey and macaw. They definitely need someone dedicated to care and research to handle them properly.

Good luck! I'd love to have bird again but I'm pretty sure my dogs wouldn't play well.

I grew up with a cockatoo, African grey and macaw. They definitely need someone dedicated to care and research to handle them properly.
He was just unhappy with where he was located I think. Too much going on and a loud TV was making him angry. I got him in my den with me and he is sleeping like a baby.

Back
Top Bottom