• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Goffins Cockatoo with 1000 dollar stainless cage and food for several months.

THEY NEED TO BE OUT OF CAGE ABOUT 3 OR 4 HOURS DAY FOR EXERCISE AND IT HELPS THEM WORK OFF ENERGY AND CALMS THEM DOWN AS WELL ! LOT OF COMPANY AS WELL ! MY NEICE HAS ONE AND THEY LEAVE HIM OUT ON PERCH ABOUT 8 HOURS DAY AND HIM AND HER LITTLE DOG PLAY IN FLOOR SOME !

THEY NEED TO BE OUT OF CAGE ABOUT 3 OR 4 HOURS DAY FOR EXERCISE AND IT HELPS THEM WORK OFF ENERGY AND CALMS THEM DOWN AS WELL ! LOT OF COMPANY AS WELL ! MY NEICE HAS ONE AND THEY LEAVE HIM OUT ON PERCH ABOUT 8 HOURS DAY AND HIM AND HER LITTLE DOG PLAY IN FLOOR SOME !
They don't need much.... just someone to hang out with all day everyday lol. Our cockatoo would take showers with you and sing like crazy the whole time he was in there.
Yeah guys he was only getting out about an hour a day. I will be letting him out at least 8 hours a day in the den. We had to put the cats out in the living room and close all the doors and cover the mirrors to let him out in the living room. It was a chore so he wasn't getting enough attention.

Edit; He was getting attention just not out of the cage attention.

Keep at it man. Don't give him up yet, gotta treat him like a 3 year old kid.
Yeah I don't think I could bare thinking someone is mistreating him. I am holding off for now on doing anything. But is someone special comes along I "might" let him go but for now I think I am going to try to keep him.

Dude, why would you part with your bird? He looks like he's full of personality. My stepfather would probably want him but already has an Amazon in his bedroom that will certainly outlive him. Oh and it would really pissed my mom off.

Back
Top Bottom