• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Goffins Cockatoo with 1000 dollar stainless cage and food for several months.

Dude, why would you part with your bird? He looks like he's full of personality. My stepfather would probably want him but already has an Amazon in his bedroom that will certainly outlive him. Oh and it would really pissed my mom off.
Yep, he is full of personality. Love the little guy. I am hoping I can make him happy with his new arrangement.

I just sent you a PM with a list off pets, guns and other toys I have been wanting for some time now. These are all things that I can guarantee a good home should things not work out at your place. Just trying to be proactive here and get ahead of the curve.
LOL, You will be the first I contact.

He finally looks content. He was just so angry in the living room.

IMG_3922.JPG

Prolly tastes like chicken

Dang. Even a shallow grave doesn't curb this fella's appetite....It's a good looking bird, though. Prolly make a good Kung Pao dish.

If you decide to find a new home for your fine feathered friend, the ODT may not be the best place...Look around for an old half senile woman who is all alone. She will be calling that canary "mama's little baby" in no time.

yep... I wanted the bird... got. to his ( Bypass Bypass ) house with a shovel for my grave should I deserve a neg feedback some day....
I was met by some Indian dude at the door...
giver from India.jpg :pound:

Back
Top Bottom