• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Goin for an oil change, get your truck back 2 months later

Took my wifes suv in for its first oil change and they put the rack on the plastic side skirts, i watched the whole thing. Plastic buckling and clips breaking everywhere. They caught it quick but not before damage was done. Then pulled it around afterwards like nothing happened. I was pretty angry but they ordered all new parts and fixed the issue.

Yep, that takes some real work to be so dumb as to do that. Not only for the inexperienced guy that racked the truck, also for the dumbass manager/shop foreman that let him !
I understand that all these guys aren’t experienced in all vehicles but damn.…. at least have someone around that is so that they can teach these dumbasses this stuff BEFORE crap like this happens. SMDH

Yep, that takes some real work to be so dumb as to do that. Not only for the inexperienced guy that racked the truck, also for the dumbass manager/shop foreman that let him !
I understand that all these guys aren’t experienced in all vehicles but damn.…. at least have someone around that is so that they can teach these dumbasses this stuff BEFORE crap like this happens. SMDH
It's alright, it's not like it's a truck they're paying for.

Back
Top Bottom