• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to a gunshow tomorrow - looking at ammo

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
502   0
Reaction score
I'm going to a gun show tomorrow for the first time in awhile. Only thing I have in mind is ammo. I've seen name brand, brass cased 9mm for around $170 per thousand and 5.56/.223 name brand for around $300 per thousand. Anyone have a lead on any better deals than that? I'm not talking about steel cased 3rd world stuff but Remiington, Federal or CCI equivalent ammo. (The prices I listed are before tax but free shipping.)

I'm going to a gun show tomorrow for the first time in awhile. Only thing I have in mind is ammo. I've seen name brand, brass cased 9mm for around $170 per thousand and 5.56/.223 name brand for around $300 per thousand. Anyone have a lead on any better deals than that? I'm not talking about steel cased 3rd world stuff but Remiington, Federal or CCI equivalent ammo. (The prices I listed are before tax but free shipping.)
There have been some pretty decent sales on ammoland lately. Which gun show is tomorrow?

Nobody can drive to a show, set up on $85 tables, pay hotel and meals for two days and sell ammo for less than an online retailer.

Yes I agree. If you are looking for the best deals on ammo, a gun show would be the last place I would look. You will be very disappointed.

The best online source I have used. https://www.sgammo.com
My orders are always right, the best prices (with shipping included) and it is on my doorstep in 3 days. They are great.

Back
Top Bottom