• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to give it a shot! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!

Yep, would be willing to bet Stoddards in Dville has a few to fire.

Called them up and they said they did not have any for rent. But the lady that told me that did not sound "confident" about it. I will check it out when I head that way. Looks like I am going to have Monday off, so plan to go and actually fondle these. I think I have my mind set on a P229 Legion or Enhanced Elite. I keep going back and forth.

I had a couple of Sigs and hated them all... until I picked up a P226. That one is a keeper.

I’ve shot Sigs in the past and to be honest I’ve never liked them except the 1911. Have never owned one and I’m sure the ones I shot were the lower end models. I’m interest in seeing how this turns out

Went by Stoddards this evening. They don’t have any to shoot for rentals. But I really liked the feel of the P229 Legion. Anyone got one they’d be willing to meet up with me to let me shoot? At $1200 plus I’d really like to try one before I take the dive. The range time would be on me of course.

You might want to try Governors Gun Club in Powder Springs. They might have one. I think they had a used one for sale awhile back. I know they have have quite a few rentals. If not maybe can get my wife to let me have her M11A1 for a day. I'm a member there so the range time is free .

Went by Stoddards this evening. They don’t have any to shoot for rentals. But I really liked the feel of the P229 Legion. Anyone got one they’d be willing to meet up with me to let me shoot? At $1200 plus I’d really like to try one before I take the dive. The range time would be on me of course.

I'll shoot you a pm.. You want to shoot a legion you say?

Back
Top Bottom