• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to give it a shot! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!

I can only speak from personal experience, but the sigs I've owned preferred 147 grain 9mm. Until about 500 rds, then I had no issue with 115gr.

Just speaking from personal experience, I will second what Mason here has said. It seems my Sigs also seem to run better with age. I believe maybe it needs to be broken in, lubed, and get several hundred rounds through it… Not ruling out some other possible failure in the manufacturing process.

Come to think of it, my oldest Sigs run the best.Even reliably seating snake shot.

Keep us posted.

Sorry man...that is a bummer. Disappointing for sure.

I see a few have posted that they need to break in their sigs. That may be good advice, but I’ve never had to break in a Glock and never had any problem with any kind of ammo- it runs it all.

39410708-9988-425F-BE79-DC8ABE3E1F1A.jpeg
See if this stuff works. Only 147 grain Academy had. Well, all that I saw anyway.

Alright. I’m out of my feelings now. I brought it home, broke it down, cleaned it up, got it lubed and all back together. I’ll give it a go with the 147 grain as soon as I can and let y’all know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom