• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to the grave with a gun.

Would you take your favorite gun to the grave?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know as of yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
My story is not about guns but what a person wants.
My dad wantEd a 16oz Bluegrass hammer with the yellow handle and a 6’folding ruler. Wearing new overhauls with his tools by his side. He said that’s what he feed us all by and thought it would be a comfort. I made sure mine was on him.
I miss him and the tools.

When I go to meet my maker I really don't want him seeing me with a assault, oh excuse me modern sporting rifle laying on my chest. I believe that would not set well with the man upstairs. Might send a mixed message unless he has indoor air conditioned ranges out to 1000 yards. He he.
You think he ain't already seen your collection? When I get there, if my guardian/assigned angel ain't got 2 nickke model 19-3s with 4"bbls, in a crossdraw rig, that I can see, I'm gonna have to message one of you guys to FedEx me my set, and have her fitted for the rig. I hope she is already beautiful, and already knows how to shoot.

I'm not an Egyptian Pharaoh , so I don't believe that my possessions follow me into the afterlife. My cat is probably happy about this, too.

So for me, I'll leave mine behind; where I'm going I won't need it.
But can you be absolutely 100% sure?
Better to have a gun and not need it, etc., etc.

I always said, my favorite handgun Desert Eagle .50AE, when I die, I want this buried with me in my casket. Is this possible? Would you want to take your favorite blaster to your eternal resting place? I know I do. I wanna shoot the dust bunnies and ants penetrating through my caskets shell. Let's place those votes in the ballot box above!!
Better get them to throw some ear plugs in there too.

Back
Top Bottom