• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gold and silver advice

Header-Ethereum-vs-Bitcoin-vs-Gold-1.png

Reminds me of the internet crash in 2000, so I'll pass on the digital currency. Fast profit from something that has no substance will eventually correct itself.

Ride the coaster all you want, but be sure to get off before that big drop happens.

ya now is not the time to get in lol

if its being mentioned on a gun finance subforum the boat has sailed on crypto

and you are comparing crypto (not technically a security) to something with intrinsic value. plus dont put all your eggs in one basket, you mention a hedging action and thats what metals are for.

Best advice i would give on gold is to invest instead in the new digital gold of crypto. Hedge against inflation, similar to precious metals...and institutional money is moving to the digital version as we speak.
one does not invest in crypto, only speculate

Reminds me of the internet crash in 2000, so I'll pass on the digital currency. Fast profit from something that has no substance will eventually correct itself.

Ride the coaster all you want, but be sure to get off before that big drop happens.
yep: eventually it will drop like a prom dress.

ya now is not the time to get in lol

if its being mentioned on a gun finance subforum the boat has sailed on crypto

and you are comparing crypto (not technically a security) to something with intrinsic value. plus dont put all your eggs in one basket, you mention a hedging action and thats what metals are for.
Yes, and metals have no counter-party risk.

Digital currency, we already use everyday... crypto currency is a farce, there is a place for it however to go all in on something that is so volatile would be foolish. If you really get down to it it’s make believe it’s not real... It lives in the digital world which is the future but it’s trying to come out to quickly. It’s only been a thing for the past 3 decades, and it is limited... they have gone to fractioning bitcoin...God’s money has been around through the AGES... will continue to be precious long after we are all gone and our children’s children children and long after them. Many lucky ones had grandparents who were smart and didn’t give up their metals and passed them down in secret *wink wink*. My friend made a point about silver to me, it’s really undervalued right now and by the oz it’s pretty cheap to buy. Silver is a byproduct from mining other metals not many “silver mines” around anymore. Most of the silver produce today is from being recycled. With medical technology advancing and using silver metals in those equipment and the world going “green” silver as a industrial metal is going to be increasing world wide. So id say buy your gold when ya can, buy as much silver as you can now

Back
Top Bottom