• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gold and silver advice

Yep, and the only reason silver hasn't skyrocketed is because of firms like JP Morgan manipulating precious metal prices. Sure they got slapped with a fine but they just go right back to doing it.
I think that the fines were figured in the cost of doing business a long time ago. No big deal, and like you said, "they just go right back to doing it."

instavault? would you use it or trust it? i hate ETFs but is an interesting idea about forcing delivery of physical at sale in the commex vis-a-vis a private etf
They outsource storage to Brinks, so goldandsilver.com cannot play with your silver. I trust it more than other storage solutions, aside from you taking delivery.

In the 70s it was 90 a ounce
90 an ounce. I remember 55.00 Silver was manipulated by the Hunt Brothers.
It was up in price for a couple of weeks and dropped to 5.00 overnight
I had 300.00 of pre 64.
Bought a Mustang Cobra for 4200.00 used in 1978. Sold 200 of silver coins at 28.40 an ounce. The man behind the counter asked if I was sure I wanted to sell it.
I should have sold the other 100 but college professors said silver was going to 100 oz. They were wrong.

Not on eBay for certain. Only from reputable places. I personally like Money Metals Exchange. Maybe not the cheapest but are a solid seller with quick delivery.

Back
Top Bottom