• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Golf anyone?

I get kicked off every course I show up to but not sure why

IMG_0040.JPG

Bradshaw farms sucks. I almost got kicked off of that course during a tournament because a homeowner and I got into a heckling match..he was at fault. Needless to say I told the ranger that made me apologize it'll be a cold day before I darken the doors of that place ever again.

Bradshaw is less than 10 mins from my house so I play there. And Paynefree Paynefree you were a guest playing a tournament and they were a resident/likely member. You are going to lose that one no matter how wrong the other idiot was at any other club in the metro.

I worked at The Frog in the Georgian off 61 for about 3 years, played every Canongate course in the Atlanta area, and one in Destin, FL. At one point I was about a 7 Handicap playing from the tips, but then I got a girlfriend. Lucky to get out about 5 times or so a year now.

Used to play East Lake about once a year. Lots of fun. Still trying to get on Augusta. Hasn't worked yet...

My dad played Pebble Beach last year, Turtle Bay 2 years ago, Torrey Pines this year, TPC Sawgrass last year. My grandad likes to go out and work the PGA events, has a good time. Used to play with him a lot at Governor's Towne Club and Lake Arrowhead. Nice courses.

How was east lake? That's a bucket list item for me.
It was nice. I played it a month before the Player's Championship, and the rough was at PGA height. The caddy told us we can pull our balls out of the rough to make it fair for us. I wasn't very smart, and hit my first few shots out of the rough. Or attempted I should say.

Excellent course though.

Back
Top Bottom