• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gone, delete

i am not sure if you guys get what i was saying. its not trying to buy something thats gone.
its the idiots who sell something, and then instead of marking it gone. they erase everything in the add, and change the title to "DELETE" OR "GONE". just about everyday i look thru and someone has sold something and put gone on the title. all you need to do is click the "mark it gone" button and it goes to the trash pile.

i am not sure if you guys get what i was saying. its not trying to buy something thats gone.
its the idiots who sell something, and then instead of marking it gone. they erase everything in the add, and change the title to "DELETE" OR "GONE". just about everyday i look thru and someone has sold something and put gone on the title. all you need to do is click the "mark it gone" button and it goes to the trash pile.

They have something to hide :behindsofa:

I think we ought to start neg'ing guys who put one too many "d"'s in the word "ad."
this is the odt, if you rite,right,write sale or sell in your addddd the people dont get it. if you right cell or sail, or sell for sold, or sold for sale, then they get it...
remember wear you arhh...

Back
Top Bottom