• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT ETS 12rd GLOCK 43 mag (((FREE)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabone

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
260   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Gone

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: FREE!!!!!

Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Pictures:Gone

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
great price and great snag! i was debating myself if i could make the trip to pick it up lol.

how has this been treating you at the range? i been looking at picking one or 2 up to keep in the truck for backup mags.

great price and great snag! i was debating myself if i could make the trip to pick it up lol.

how has this been treating you at the range? i been looking at picking one or 2 up to keep in the truck for backup mags.

I only ran one mag through it without an issue. Just not a fan of it. Call me crazy. Idk

I only ran one mag through it without an issue. Just not a fan of it. Call me crazy. Idk

yeah, im not a fan of clear mags. but these are the only extended ive really found. i run +2s on both my 43 mags but was wanting a few to keep in the truck, and these were one of my options other than buying the +4s and more mags lol.

I have lots of ets mags including this one. Never a hiccup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom