• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gone.

This go around will be assisting with picking up 2 man-auger from Home Depot, bringing it to Dallas, GA, and then assisting digging with digging 18 12" post holes 28" deep (they are all within a 16x12' area, with no trees nearby or roots to worry about, so this part will be pretty quick). After that, and then assisting with laying out weed barrier tarp and slicing slits where post holes are. Next, or it could be done earlier, the dirt is removed, quickrete tubes will be placed in them and leveled. Next you'll assist with the mixing of concrete to fill said holes and assisting with pouring the concrete and leveling it, followed by placing a bolt in each. Next, gravel will need to spread over weed barrier (about 20 bags). The last step will be assisting with carrying lumber from driveway to deck site, which is about 50 yards and the end is a decent little downhill.

In addition to the $200, you'll get a 50 round box of 9mm. It's not brain surgery pay, but it's good honest work for cash. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

I am more interested in the weed barrier (20) bags.... Are those nickle or dime bags?........

This go around will be assisting with picking up 2 man-auger from Home Depot, bringing it to Dallas, GA, and then assisting digging with digging 18 12" post holes 28" deep (they are all within a 16x12' area, with no trees nearby or roots to worry about, so this part will be pretty quick). After that, and then assisting with laying out weed barrier tarp and slicing slits where post holes are. Next, or it could be done earlier, the dirt is removed, quickrete tubes will be placed in them and leveled. Next you'll assist with the mixing of concrete to fill said holes and assisting with pouring the concrete and leveling it, followed by placing a bolt in each. Next, gravel will need to spread over weed barrier (about 20 bags). The last step will be assisting with carrying lumber from driveway to deck site, which is about 50 yards and the end is a decent little downhill.

In addition to the $200, you'll get a 50 round box of 9mm. It's not brain surgery pay, but it's good honest work for cash. Pm me if interested. Thanks.
This is awesome. Money and ammo!!! Good man!

Back
Top Bottom