• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gonna Need 2 GOOD Homes ...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Well some of yall already read about my emergency C section with older daughter's Husky. She died yesterday of obvious complications since she was 7 years old. Still so pissed off about that I wanna beat a certain person with a crow bar.
Anyway...these 3 little furballs are now mine. They should be since I spent close to $400.00 on them last week. They're Pit Husky or Husky Bulls maybe. Mom was an Alaskan Husky. They're very cute and being bottle fed like infants at all hours of the day and night. Now for the record karlvv30 karlvv30 gets first pic since he's been in touch with me since they were born. My wanna be vet assistant youngest daughter said there's 2 gorls and 1 boy. One of the tan ones is a boy. The black one that was first born and the onky one to make it out without help must be a girl.
I'm guessing they won't be ready to adopt out until at least late June. They're just one week old now. So even late June might be pushing it. I don't know. I'm not the puppy expert at my house.
I know there are good responsible dog and cat owners here and that's why this is the only place I will post them. As much stress time.and money as I will have in these dogs I refuse to let them go to some asshole.
It's kinda tough to get pics of them now since they're either sleeping all huddled up or twitching around looking for the bottle. But I will post what I have and then more later. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 38627.jpeg
    38627.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 20210520_140045.jpg
    20210520_140045.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 20210520_135223.jpg
    20210520_135223.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 20210520_135223.jpg
    20210520_135223.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 20210520_134933.jpg
    20210520_134933.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 93
You are a good dude. Takes something special to keep them alive and healthy.
Yeah I told my wife your were rady willing and able to botle feed one. I expected her to object. But she said if you knew what to do she was gppd with it. But you probably already know it's like having hell it IS having newborns in the house.

Well some of yall already read about my emergency C section with older daughter's Husky. She died yesterday of obvious complications since she was 7 years old. Still so pissed off about that I wanna beat a certain person with a crow bar.
Anyway...these 3 little furballs are now mine. They should be since I spent close to $400.00 on them last week. They're Pit Husky or Husky Bulls maybe. Mom was an Alaskan Husky. They're very cute and being bottle fed like infants at all hours of the day and night. Now for the record karlvv30 karlvv30 gets first pic since he's been in touch with me since they were born. My wanna be vet assistant youngest daughter said there's 2 gorls and 1 boy. One of the tan ones is a boy. The black one that was first born and the onky one to make it out without help must be a girl.
I'm guessing they won't be ready to adopt out until at least late June. They're just one week old now. So even late June might be pushing it. I don't know. I'm not the puppy expert at my house.
I know there are good responsible dog and cat owners here and that's why this is the only place I will post them. As much stress time.and money as I will have in these dogs I refuse to let them go to some asshole.
It's kinda tough to get pics of them now since they're either sleeping all huddled up or twitching around looking for the bottle. But I will post what I have and then more later. Thanks for looking.
Call me if you decide to go full retard. Pry bars are better, lighter, swing faster and don't immediately render the dirtbag unconscious.

Call me if you decide to go full retard. Pry bars are better, lighter, swing faster and don't immediately render the dirtbag unconscious.
Yeah I always wondered why guys would use tire tools. Nothing to grip and too shprt to get a good swing.

Back
Top Bottom