• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gonna try another meat loaf recipe

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Flu been kicking my butt since two day's before Christmas. Flu is gone but I am so damn tired and just enough strength to cook. So I'm trying a new recipe for Meat Loaf, while dodging Lightning on my Mountain.
In the beginning
meat loaf.jpg
Now into the oven with home made glaze. I normally use two lbs of 80/20 but I am the only one in the house now.
meat loaf1.jpg
Now in the oven.

Glad you are feeling better, man!

That is interesting! I kind of cheat - using a packet of the Meat Loaf makings in the spice section of any given grocery store. Usually 2 pounders is what I make. Wife made a 4 pounder almost a week ago and we are STILL eating sammiches off that sucker!!

Glad you are feeling better, man!

That is interesting! I kind of cheat - using a packet of the Meat Loaf makings in the spice section of any given grocery store. Usually 2 pounders is what I make. Wife made a 4 pounder almost a week ago and we are STILL eating sammiches off that sucker!!
I just used stuff I have in the house already.

Great to hear that your getting over that mess ! Moma used to make meat loaf a couple times a month when I was growing up ! I try and fix one about once a month! Praying for Gods blessings on you !

Great to hear that your getting over that mess ! Moma used to make meat loaf a couple times a month when I was growing up ! I try and fix one about once a month! Praying for Gods blessings on you !
I did not go and get tested for Covid really didn't care..Just stayed at home and took some meds and vitamins. I could not wait to eat it,meat loaf2.jpg I am hungry for a change..Should have let the loaf sit to firm up.
I like this rendition of Meat Loaf..

Glad you're doing better, but weak I know. It hangs around for awhile. Looks awesome and I know it will be great. Hang in there buddy. I'm headed back to work tomorrow been out since 12/16/21. But better still just a nagging cough every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom