• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good .308 AR10 for around $1500?

The DPMS G2 series are very nice shooting rifles.

If you decide you wanna build one, give me a holler. I can help ya pick out parts and I'd be happy to put it together for ya.

Lotsa great sales out there on parts right now! Here's a helluva nice upper/lower combo for a smokin' deal. I own several DRD Tactical rifles (a 5.56/.300Blk, a .308, and a .338 Lapua). Outstanding quality, plus I know the owner and they're right down the road. That makes warranty issues a moot point.

https://www.rainierarms.com/drd-tactical-762-billet-lower-upper-set-dpms/

I love my Aero. It's a build but I'm in it less than $1500 including the optic.
IMG_0673.JPG

When I was looking at getting a AR 308 I was dead set on the M&P 10 and then I found out about the DPMS G2 Series. I did a lot of research on those and realized that's what I wanted.

I am not knocking the M&P 10 as it is a great rifle but I liked what I read about the G2 series better. I bought the DPMS G2 Recon. I love it. It is very accurate and below your price.

I have wanted the DD 308AR for a looong time as well but I can't drop that much coin on one right now.

M&P 10 has more proprietary parts than most the other options listed so I would stay away from it. The DPMS G2 series is very nice, I have a Bushmaster BR-308 and am very happy with it. I would listen to cmshoot cmshoot , he isn't gonna steer you wrong.

Back
Top Bottom