• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good alternative to Larue Mounts?

For an RMR, the AmDef should work just fine. I played with a Scalarworks RMR mount recently and really liked it. Supposed to be available for purchase this month.....very lightweight but made of 7075-T6 aluminum with a very neat design and mounting system. I believe retail is gonna be $149. Check it out. https://scalarworks.com/shop/optic-mounts/ldm-rmr/

I like ADM mounts for rifles in 5.56 when mounting riflescopes. I've had issues with scope slippage when used on a .308 gas gun. No, doesn't happen with all of them, but it's not an uncommon issue......Google it and you'll find a lot of folks having issues with them.

Love the NF Unimounts for riflescopes when you don't have to have a QD mount. Same thing with Spuhr, Geissele, and GDI.

In QD mounts for riflscopes I like the GDI QD mounts.

ZRODelta (formerly Alamo four star) you can use them as a QD but if you want to you can actually Torque them.

m4back.jpg
M4frontside.jpg

ZRODelta (formerly Alamo four star) you can use them as a QD but if you want to you can actually Torque them.
I've got a 30 and 34 in Alamo Four Star and they are so beefy. Ive had them forever and just can't see ever letting them go.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom