• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good behavior bond

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
What in the unholy, unconstitutional **** is this bull****? Am I missing something? It's a criminal action with no prosecutor, no burden of proof and no means for due process or vigorous defense?

I'm watching this unfold (swear, it's not me in the mess). Clerk told him to **** off with discovery. Actually, they told him he'd be able to if it were civil, but he DOESNT have a right to because it's criminal??? He filed side by side motions to dismiss or transfer to state court so he could file discovery. Denied. He's about to file for writ of certiorari on that in state court.....

Bond for Good Behavior
Requires the abuser to post bond (through giving money or property to the court) that the abuser will lose to the court if s/he violates the judge's order or commits a crime against you.

Sounds like there is more to this story......

Bond for Good Behavior
Requires the abuser to post bond (through giving money or property to the court) that the abuser will lose to the court if s/he violates the judge's order or commits a crime against you.

Sounds like there is more to this story......
There is a lot more to the story, but the core of it is that there's a crazy old bitch terrorizing the neighborhood and if you dare to not kiss her ass, she abuses the judicial system to penalize you. Fortunately, I've been successful in convincing the Magistrate that they lack personal jurisdiction since I'm legally an SC resident.

The whole thing is a bizarre perversion of civil and criminal aimed at stripping the defendant of the ability to prepare a vigorous defense.

Back
Top Bottom