• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good behavior bond

Sounds like she has someone on the inside who's helping her get away with this crap, like maybe a judge she has some dirt on. Just a thought.

What in the unholy, unconstitutional **** is this bull****? Am I missing something? It's a criminal action with no prosecutor, no burden of proof and no means for due process or vigorous defense?

I'm watching this unfold (swear, it's not me in the mess). Clerk told him to **** off with discovery. Actually, they told him he'd be able to if it were civil, but he DOESNT have a right to because it's criminal??? He filed side by side motions to dismiss or transfer to state court so he could file discovery. Denied. He's about to file for writ of certiorari on that in state court.....
Non of these are options in a bond hearing. Which is what I hope you are eluding too. But your post lacks any real information to discuss in an intelligent manner.

Well I will be seeing Eddie Haskell over the weekend and I will see what he thinks.
Hey, tell Eddie the Beaver is gonna whoop his ass for tormenting him when he was a kid. Lol!

Is it just me or does it sound like 1776 1776 is caught in the middle of a gay love triangle and he is looking for the ODT to help him out of it?
Lol!

Kahrnut Kahrnut .....Lmao! at post# 22!

Non of these are options in a bond hearing. Which is what I hope you are eluding too. But your post lacks any real information to discuss in an intelligent manner.
Is it a criminal matter or civil?
If it's criminal how can discovery not be an option?
If there is no legitimate way to prepare a vigorous defense, what are the options for appeal?
Why isn't there a mechanism in place to stop a crazy old woman from abusing this action when the cops won't arrest her neighbors because....they didn't do anything?

Back
Top Bottom