• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good by YETI

This is the official statement made by Yeti. Lots of bad info out there. Only bad thing about Yeti is that they are overpriced

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180423-192734.png
    Screenshot_20180423-192734.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 91
And they spun it as the NRAs fault. Even worse.

Even if that statement is 100% true, that doesn't excuse you from explaining it to your customers and business partners.

I haven't heard a single other charity support Yeti that they changed this program on the up and up. And I don't see any reason for the NRA to lie about it.

I don't buy into the NRA they way some do. They twist things just like everyone else. I look at them the way I look at Fox News...it's as obnoxiously conservative as CNN is liberal. The NRA has done questionable things just like everyone else. Is it possible that it's nothing more than damage control, maybe...in fact it more than likely is. And yes, the NRA fights for my 2A rights but they are just as political as the next person. I for one won't stop using a product because they don't meet my political agenda. If that makes me less of a patriot, a conservative, or a supporter of the 2nd then so be it.

I just look at it from the viewpoint of what do they have to gain?

I can see why Yeti is desperate to blame the NRA and not have this be something they did. But what does the NRA get out of saying it's all Yetis fault? A few articles? Some threads on forums?

It would be funny though if this is all because a secretary at the NRA forgot to take a message.

In response to Yeti's statement, the NRA's Marion Hammer provided the following statement to IJR:

"After three days Yeti issues a statement claiming they didn’t really drop the NRA Foundation. They claim they simply eliminated the entire program affecting NRA Foundation and other unnamed organizations.

Isn’t that like eliminating like a job position so you can get rid of an employee?"

https://ijr.com/2018/04/1087475-yeti-coolers-drops-nra-company/

I for one won't stop using a product because they don't meet my political agenda. If that makes me less of a patriot, a conservative, or a supporter of the 2nd then so be it.
I don't know if it makes you any of those things but if the company you support fights against your rights, it certainly makes you unwise.

Back
Top Bottom