• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good by YETI

Saw this on craigslist today. Made me laugh.

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 45
I don't buy into the NRA they way some do. They twist things just like everyone else. I look at them the way I look at Fox News...it's as obnoxiously conservative as CNN is liberal. The NRA has done questionable things just like everyone else. Is it possible that it's nothing more than damage control, maybe...in fact it more than likely is. And yes, the NRA fights for my 2A rights but they are just as political as the next person. I for one won't stop using a product because they don't meet my political agenda. If that makes me less of a patriot, a conservative, or a supporter of the 2nd then so be it.
So you bought stock in yeti and are just now figuring out how ****ed you are.

I don't buy into the NRA they way some do. They twist things just like everyone else. I look at them the way I look at Fox News...it's as obnoxiously conservative as CNN is liberal. The NRA has done questionable things just like everyone else. Is it possible that it's nothing more than damage control, maybe...in fact it more than likely is. And yes, the NRA fights for my 2A rights but they are just as political as the next person. I for one won't stop using a product because they don't meet my political agenda. If that makes me less of a patriot, a conservative, or a supporter of the 2nd then so be it.
ah
there it is. if you stop supporting companies because you dont agree with them you are misguided..
if you support companies who turn their backs on you because of pressure from opposing groups, you give away your freedoms for a weeks worth of ice...
you do get the fact that when they bow out, they are lending validity to our opposition, right????
if it does not hit them in the checkbook, others will follow in their footsteps. not because they disagree with our side, but because we sit on our hands and the left pressures them.
if yeti looses X amount of money because of this decision, then company Y may say " let the left scream, yeti lost big by not supporting their costumer base."

dont mistake quietness and serenity for weakness. you dont need to, you can see our weakness in our lack of action.

I've got like 10 Igloos and such around my house. Don't recall buying a single one. And I guarantee I've lost/thrown away/given away a couple dozen more in my lifetime. F- Yeti and every other overpriced cooler.

Having a Yeti sticker on your drink cooler is no different than having a Hillery sticker on your F150.
oh-no-you-dittent.jpg

Next thing you'll tell me is that Vineyard Vine tshirts are a vote for Berney. Or that wearing wellies even though I work at Target don't make me country.

Back
Top Bottom