• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good by YETI

Y'all do realize YETI dosn't give a rat's rump how you destroy the cooler YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT. A real protest would be to fill them with horse or bull excrement and ship to their corporate HQ.

Best thing to do is keep the cooler, and keep using it. Just cover the Yeti name with a pro 2A decal of your choosing. I don't have one (I've got a Pelican) but if I did, I sure wouldn't destroy it. That kind of reminds me of the folks cutting AR's in half. It hurts only the one who paid for it.

What would be the problem that would invite LEO intervention?

Poop typically doesn't arrive via delivery or in your mailbox, but when it does, it can be breaking news.

For example, an Iowa woman is facing criminal charges for allegedly mailing cow feces to her neighbors in response to their complaints about her dog barking. According to United Press International, the woman is now facing third-degree harassment charges, and must appear in court on Tuesday.
https://blogs.findlaw.com/legally_weird/2015/01/is-it-illegal-to-mail-poop.html

Guess it depends on if the one receiving the **** wants to file charges. I'm pretty sure yeti would want to make an example out of someone sending them **** in one of their coolers.
But I could be wrong......

I'll check UPS and FEDEX restrictions...

I'm sure it could still get you in trouble with the recipient even if UPS or Fed Ex allows it. The woman who sent cow **** is being charged with harassment.

But by all means, when you ship yours back, please make a video of it filled with **** and of UPS picking it up. Then let us know what or if anything results from it.

Shipping **** through the mail. Pretty sure that's not allowed.

Poop typically doesn't arrive via delivery or in your mailbox, but when it does, it can be breaking news.

For example, an Iowa woman is facing criminal charges for allegedly mailing cow feces to her neighbors in response to their complaints about her dog barking. According to United Press International, the woman is now facing third-degree harassment charges, and must appear in court on Tuesday.
https://blogs.findlaw.com/legally_weird/2015/01/is-it-illegal-to-mail-poop.html

Guess it depends on if the one receiving the **** wants to file charges. I'm pretty sure yeti would want to make an example out of someone sending them **** in one of their coolers.
But I could be wrong......

The article states it is not illegal to ship poop. Only problem is if for harassment purposes. Sent as a joke (or gift?) no harm no foul.

Back
Top Bottom