• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good by YETI

Apparently the folks at Yeti have been sniffing their own farts for a good while now. They must have forgotten that they make products that very few people actually NEED. So that means their products are just faddish in nature and their main appeal was to trend followers as well as a smaller percentage of true outdoor camping/fishing types. Both of those groups are made up of affluent suburb dwellers with disposable income. And again most of those people are gun owners and NRA members. This whole thing was so predictable. Anyone here could have told the Yeti upper management how this would play out.
What's even worse is that Yeti doesn't make anything unique or proprietary. There's a dozen other cooler and tumbler companies. Some of those companies offer equal quality or maybe even better at a lower price. Yeti had an unbelievably good scam going with their over priced sticker colectors. It baffled me every time I saw them at Academy or in their ads. But I must admit they had a good hustle going on. Now they have **** in their hats and it's probably all over. This should be a good lesson for the people at Costa Del Mar.

screw you yeti, i use this for my beer! Guaranteed to keep it colder longer than about anything else out there lol
Small_laboratory_Dewar_1.jpg

Somebody should fill one up with tannerite and put it on social media. Might start a trend. Just don't lose a leg or anything.

I just saw a Yeti dog food / water bowl for FIFTY DOLLARS.
Yeah, that's fitty bux for an 8" wide bowl, about 3" tall, that you'll use to feed your pet out of!
Some people have more money than brains.

Back
Top Bottom