• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good deal on 5.56 ?????

Hankspond

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
Want your opinion. Is this 223 / 556 Federal ammo a good deal? Good stuff etc.

http://www.classicfirearms.co/

Federal Military Contract 5.56 Nato / .223 Ammunition
M855 62 gr. Green Tip Heavy Ball Penetrator

- -
-

Yes I Know, Sometimes I get carried away with the pictures... But I wanted you to see what I saw when I cut the shrink wrap off of these pallets, in hopes that you would get as excited as I did when I saw it... Got it, Good... Now lets move on.
What you see above is a small batch of Military Contract over run that we were able to acquire from Federal. This stuff is the real deal. Brass , Boxer, Non-Corrosive, the brass is annealed and fully reloadable. This is M855 Green Tip Penetrator 62 grain heavy ball.... It comes packaged in a military unit issue container... A .30 caliber ammo can containing 420 rounds on stripper clips. All ammo comes 10 rounds per clip, with 3 clips ( 30 rounds ) per sleeve and 14 sleeves per can. Each can also contains a mag loader / stripper clip guide. Clips , Guide, and Can are all re-usable and the brass is re-loadable so I guess you can say this is also an environmentally friendly package.
You hardly ever see this stuff on the civilian market and when you do it is typically extremely expensive.
However, we got a deal on it and we are passing it on to you...
This Will Sell Out......................Hurry
Item # FED223-420.........................$159.95
2 cans or more ......................$149.95 each

I love the ammo, but you can get it a little cheaper loose. Last batch I bought was from Palmetto State Armory, $99 for 300 rounds. That's a good price for the can though.

Back
Top Bottom