• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good deal on TLR1 HL 800 lumen

Yep. Inverted at 12 o'clock.
IMG_5006.JPG

Bought one under the $69.99 deal, but that seller had zero feedback...
I bought a Streamight flashlight before Christmas on Amazon for a great price, but it was a scam. Amazon refunded my money though. Seller was brand new. I learned to buy with sellers with tons of feedback now. Hope you get your TLR

I bought a Streamight flashlight before Christmas on Amazon for a great price, but it was a scam. Amazon refunded my money though. Seller was brand new. I learned to buy with sellers with tons of feedback now. Hope you get your TLR

Both of ours shipped today. I'm worried it's a counterfeit but I'll report back in a few.

Quick question, who was the seller?

Amazon is pretty good about kicking the scammers out of the marketplace. I doubt the names the same, but he could've come back as our guy.

Just wondering if he remembers as some of those sellers just change up numbers from their old user and go at it again.

Back
Top Bottom