• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good dog found in East Ga.

colts

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
39   0
Reaction score
A small dog showed up at hunting camp a few days before Irma. She stayed around all weekend. We asked around and no one had seen her before. She is an older dog who obviously has lived primarily indoors. Shes very at home in the house and in great shape. The way she acts when you put on boots and jump in the atv or truck, I wonder if she went to jobs with somebody and wandered off.
She is currently at my mothers and, im doing all i can to find her owner. She was found in Hancock county between White Plains and Sparta. I couldn't leave her to the coyotes and Irma. I know its a long shot but maybe someone here has heard of a lost friend. She has no collar. I will check for a chip but, I doubt it. I suppose she could be an evacuee dog too. If any of yall might have info please pm. She may need a home, that is if my mom doesnt keep her.

Attachments

• IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0858.JPG
    IMG_0858.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 155
she may be acts like that when you put on boots probably because she likes you so much she wants you to not leave her like last ppl did when they put on boots and left with her the final time maybe?? Guessing but who knows

A small dog showed up at hunting camp a few days before Irma. She stayed around all weekend. We asked around and no one had seen her before. She is an older dog who obviously has lived primarily indoors. Shes very at home in the house and in great shape. The way she acts when you put on boots and jump in the atv or truck, I wonder if she went to jobs with somebody and wandered off.
She is currently at my mothers and, im doing all i can to find her owner. She was found in Hancock county between White Plains and Sparta. I couldn't leave her to the coyotes and Irma. I know its a long shot but maybe someone here has heard of a lost friend. She has no collar. I will check for a chip but, I doubt it. I suppose she could be an evacuee dog too. If any of yall might have info please pm. She may need a home, that is if my mom doesnt keep her.

I'm glad you saved her, I pray you find her owner of new home.

Back
Top Bottom