• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good Eats Thread!

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
143   0
Reaction score
Given that I am a 3rd degree black belt in eating, this seems like a good thread to make where members can post places to eat/items that were particularly good to them. Post the location too so we know where it’s at and maybe someone will stop in that place while they are in that direction one day. Photos are from google.

Red Eyed Mule - Marietta. I’ve not had anything less than delicious from here. Great burgers and biscuits but only open til 2:30 pm.
1661629387508.jpeg
1661629403009.jpeg

Casa Grande - Austell. Excellent and always fresh with a killer desert case. Food normally comes out shockingly quick too.
1661629528853.jpeg
1661629544457.jpeg

Stockyard Burgers And Bones - Marietta square. I have only eaten there once but it left a pretty good impression on me and the people I was with.
1661629638760.jpeg
1661629671214.jpeg

For Donuts, Sprinkles Donuts - Villa Rica. Dunkin Donuts who?
1661629990764.jpeg

Of course there are many more but these are more not mainstream places that are worth checking out. These are all just in my experiences, I realize others may have a different opinion. What are some of the elite places y’all have checked out?

Given that I am a 3rd degree black belt in eating, this seems like a good thread to make where members can post places to eat/items that were particularly good to them. Post the location too so we know where it’s at and maybe someone will stop in that place while they are in that direction one day. Photos are from google.

Red Eyed Mule - Marietta. I’ve not had anything less than delicious from here. Great burgers and biscuits but only open til 2:30 pm.
View attachment 4660770View attachment 4660771

Casa Grande - Austell. Excellent and always fresh with a killer desert case. Food normally comes out shockingly quick too.
View attachment 4660775View attachment 4660776
Stockyard Burgers And Bones - Marietta square. I have only eaten there once but it left a pretty good impression on me and the people I was with.
View attachment 4660793View attachment 4660800

For Donuts, Sprinkles Donuts - Villa Rica. Dunkin Donuts who?
View attachment 4660813

Of course there are many more but these are more not mainstream places that are worth checking out. These are all just in my experiences, I realize others may have a different opinion. What are some of the elite places y’all have checked out?
Stockyard is legit, check out thaicoon next to it if you haven't already.

Illa Restraunt great biscuits in illa ga. Rabbit town cafe Gainesville great breakfast. Commerce cafe great breakfast and lunch l, home cooking. Commerce cafe is open in Shane rib shack next to Home Depot now!

How could I forget…foothill grill in Dahlonega. Their food is solid but one bite of their cinnamon roll will have your leg involuntarily tapping as if you had an itch you didn’t know was there. That thing is legendary.

Back
Top Bottom