• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good Eats Thread!

Just a thought, why not start this thread in Cooking & Recipes? Great subject
I seen that as I was passing down different forums trying to figure out where to start it(I don’t frequent the other forums on this site other than the guns and knives)and had a thought that it’s not really about cooking or recipes but more of a general chat about some good places we’ve eaten. I guess since it’s food related it could have gone there tho lol, I guess I was just being lazy.

I seen that as I was passing down different forums trying to figure out where to start it(I don’t frequent the other forums on this site other than the guns and knives)and had a thought that it’s not really about cooking or recipes but more of a general chat about some good places we’ve eaten. I guess since it’s food related it could have gone there tho lol, I guess I was just being lazy.
No Problemo it was just a thought, as food for thought :hungry:

Did they have nanner puddin ?View attachment 4661988
Every time I’ve tried nanner puddin at a restaurant it has disappointed me except for happy hawg in Hiram, that stuff is pretty good. They said they scratch make the custard and stuff. My aunt makes the best nanner puddin I’ve ever had to this day.

Every time I’ve tried nanner puddin at a restaurant it has disappointed me except for happy hawg in Hiram, that stuff is pretty good. They said they scratch make the custard and stuff. My aunt makes the best nanner puddin I’ve ever had to this day.
This is mine
nanner2.jpgnanner1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom