• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good grief. Biden is out of control. Ban 9mm?

Without trying to hijack this thread, and acknowledging I do not understand all of the parts of a red flag law, what happens if you have a family member, say a cousin, or an unhappy ex-girlfriend or a friend who doesn't share your interest in firearms or is jealous of your collection decides he/she will be cute and anonymously contacts local law enforcement and tells them some cock and bull story about you drinking heavily and standing on your front porch waving your weapon at passing joggers or walkers and he/she is scared you might do something worse. He/she states you have a bunch of firearms and he/she has seen/heard you abusing/abuse animals and you do not like certain ethnic groups. Would law enforcement run with that and attempt to get a local judge to issue a warrant for your firearms based on that anonymous tip or do you get an opportunity to tell your side in a court hearing [due process] ? Thanks.
Trump: "First we get the guns, then the due process."

They come take your **** with a warrant and you have to prove your innocence's in court after they already took your ****. Real ****ed up **** yo.
I'm certain the cops will gingerly case up or wrap each of your firearms and gently handle them while transporting them to a climate and humidity controlled room where they'll be stored neatly until your lawyer can get them back.

Guns are designed to kill. Period ... 9mm blows lungs out ... this man is insane. If I have to shoot you in a self defense scenario, I don't want to wound you. I want to stop you. And if that means blowing out your lung, then **** you ... don't be a dick and you won't get shot. Biden is such a moron.

I guess this means we will have to disarm all the armed service members under 21, and let's be sure and request all the gangsta thugs out there under 21 to turn in their guns. That is sure to stop all this gun violence, or is it human violence, I forgot do guns kill or people kill?

I guess this means we will have to disarm all the armed service members under 21, and let's be sure and request all the gangsta thugs out there under 21 to turn in their guns. That is sure to stop all this gun violence, or is it human violence, I forgot do guns kill or people kill?
re: guns kill or people kill?

Actually, it's the bullets that end up doing the killing...

Back
Top Bottom