• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good grief. Biden is out of control. Ban 9mm?

I think the no guns for under 21 will get through easier. They will all feel good about themselves because they did something. It won't affect most gun owners so they won't raise a fuss. It's coming. It's bull**** though.
My eventual children will 'own' guns at a very young age, the same way as I did. The government can piss up a rope, and kiss my big white ass while they are doing it.

Interesting fact:

38,824 auto fatalities in 2020. @ 26% of those were speed related= 10,094 people died due to fast cars.

Why does obiden have a Corvette (fast car) in his garage? Why doesn't the U.S. reduce the National Speed limit to 35 mph and save thousands of lives?

How can it be cool “again” it’s already cool as hell. It just hurts all y’all’s panzie asses. LOL:boink:
.40 cals are good rounds. Don't think their what the fan boys think they are, but they don't deserve the hate either.

I've ended up sticking with 9 mostly for economical reasons.

Interesting fact:

38,824 auto fatalities in 2020. @ 26% of those were speed related= 10,094 people died due to fast cars.

Why does obiden have a Corvette (fast car) in his garage? Why doesn't the U.S. reduce the National Speed limit to 35 mph and save thousands of lives?
I totally see the day where a governor is mandated on all new to date vehicles.

Go ahead and ban that wussy Eurotrash 9mm.
Real men shoot God’s caliber, the mighty .45acp.
BTW, the only handgun shooting I heard of that sucked a guy’s lung out on exit was a 200gr .45 acp hollowpoint.
Urban legend?

”Blows the lung out”

No Biden. hunter blows the lungs out with that Crack CocAIN!!
giphy (11).gif

But seriously, speaking of lungs, the CDC reported that over 40,000 people a year die from the effects of secondhand smoke.
So everyone who smokes in public or around their friends and family have caused more physical harm, possibly fatal, than every firearm I have ever owned combined.

Back
Top Bottom