• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

good guns you don't like.

bearpugh

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   0
Reaction score
thought this would be interesting. name guns that are good but some reason you just don't like. i'm sure glocks will hear it here.lol for me it's.....
ruger p-series.(built like a tank, just don't like)
taurus pt1911- great 1911. hate the taurus billboard on the sides.
sigmas- i never could ge a good one

lets hear yours.:eek:

OK, I will start. Glocks for me are just not my cup of tea. Great guns. I have shot them and they shoot great. Just don't like them.

Ruger GP100. Built like a tank...trigger worse than a Taurus. I know it's probably stronger than my S&W K & L-frames...but just didn't like the feel of it.

Glock's are really fine firearms ... they could be even greater, the potential is there ..
Why won't they do some innovations, especially in the CCW area!
They could put Kahr out of business, but ...?

Taurus has some fine firearms at reasonable prices, and a good warranty program that could be even greater if they would
be more responsive.

I cant seem to get fond of the XD series. I havent even shot one, but when I was gun hunting at the stores, I never even asked to pick one up. I dont know really why, I just didnt want one

Glocks. Respect the quality reliability. Hate shooting 'em.

Ruger Blackhawk. One of my favorite guns to look at, but can't seem to shoot them well.

i think glock is smart. too many try to make something for everyone. seems quality suffers. good example is taurus. every size, caliber, auto, revolver, they make it. too much.

Back
Top Bottom