• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good luck ladies/gents.

Good luck everyone. They have us on mandatory six days this week so I’m heading to camp after work tonight. Hope to see some good pictures today though from you guys. Stay safe and make sure you wear your harness

Don’t you hate it when there is that one vine that’s grown just enough over the summer that it cuts through part of your field of view and it’s about 2 feet too far for you to reach it and break it off. Got one that’s driving me crazy! Guess that’s what I get for not taking the preseason time to check stands. Other than that, sure is good to be back hunting!!

Don’t you hate it when there is that one vine that’s grown just enough over the summer that it cuts through part of your field of view and it’s about 2 feet too far for you to reach it and break it off. Got one that’s driving me crazy! Guess that’s what I get for not taking the preseason time to check stands. Other than that, sure is good to be back hunting!!
Find you a stick that’s got a “hook bend” to it and use that to pull the vine closer to you so you can cut it.

Never had any but I’ve heard the same thing. I’m not gonna be worth a damn in the morning from staying up too late. Lol

It is, it's kinda mushy like, the bear I had any ways. It's all in the way meat is prepared I've found out through the years.

Good luck hunters, I wish I was able to go out! Looks like this morning will be a good opportunity with a front coming in, and it's a little cooler. Watch out for those slithering creatures.

Back
Top Bottom