• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good morning from Bangkok

Things to eat

• Total voters
No idea. I do see the green cross signs everywhere like in legal states though.

No sir, she’s likely 1/3 the size of Abrahams

I’d rather be on the receiving end of a ladyboy than be associated with ole gaptooth.

I’m not into black women.
Just messing wit jew. Keep the pic's coming ,enjoying them.

Guys, I reckon I need to get out more but please tell me what a "Ladyboy" is. Are they trannys or he/she's or what?

“Ladyboy

A Male naturaly with all the attributes of a woman except for the plumbing. A true Ladyboy does not need surgery or makeup to look like a woman, nor is there a need to try and sound like a woman it is all natural for them.”

Turns out, in talking to some of the locals, the Thai women are jealous of ladyboys because they have better overall appearance naturally, see assets, than they do being real women.

The short of it:
Born a man, with rod, berries, Adam’s apple and T&A that you’d look back at in passing.

“Ladyboy
A Male naturaly with all the attributes of a woman except for the plumbing. A true Ladyboy does not need surgery or makeup to look like a woman, nor is there a need to try and sound like a woman it is all natural for them.”

Turns out, in talking to some of the locals, the Thai women are jealous of ladyboys because they have better overall appearance naturally, see assets, than they do being real women.

The short of it:
Born a man, with rod, berries, Adam’s apple and T&A that you’d look back at in passing.
In other words a queer. Thanks

[QUOTE="Mr. Booshie, post: 9765146, member: 11605"
No sir, she’s likely 1/3 the size of Abrahams

I’d rather be on the receiving end of a ladyboy than be associated with ole gaptooth.

I’m not into black women.[/QUOTE]

Ole gaptooth isn't a woman, more like 6 fat women rolled into one humongous stinking blob.

Now back to Mr. Booshie's adventures in Thailand

“Ladyboy A Male naturaly with all the attributes of a woman except for the plumbing. A true Ladyboy does not need surgery or makeup to look like a woman, nor is there a need to try and sound like a woman it is all natural for them. ” The short of it: Born a man, with rod, berries, Adam’s apple and T&A that you’d look back at in passing.

Sometimes I learn things on ODT that I never wanted to know. :doh:

Can we get back to the pics please?

Back
Top Bottom