• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good off-road/all terrain tire...

I back my truck and 2500lb to 5000lb trailer down the side of houses almost daily..... grass, pine straw, bushes, small dogs, mud, clay, sand, snow, etc.... and I mean back DOWN, steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ass inclines.

Sooooo far I have not had to call @lftd&pwrstrok'n to come pull me out, LOL

I would have to look but I’m pretty sure what I have is the Nitto “terra grappler” I know it’s just the Nito “AT”

2F170186-F713-4ACD-BB47-76892E3B2037.jpeg
9D33804A-CEBF-4546-BB79-929F179B41C4.jpeg

*joking about small dogs

Pics when ya get em please. Im considering these tires as well.
tire.jpg

Very pleased with them. Though I haven't had them off road, they have handled the ice and snow well and, importantly, they make very little noise on the road and handle well. Maybe a little more rough than a dedicated street tire, but not bad at all.

They are warranted for 50,000 miles, but in reading reviews about them it is common to get over 90,000 with good tread. Also, the tread is designed to expel mud out the side rather than letting it fill the tread and lose traction. There is even secondary tread in the bottom of the center groves to aid in traction in mud and snow.

A common statement in reviews goes something like, "I don't like other Goodyear products, but these are great tires."

Back
Top Bottom