• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good ol' Macon, Ga

I have no idea if he was armed or not, considering he was about half naked and I saw nothing in his hands I'd say no. So lets say he was successful in opening a door and doing god knows what, I am assuming he was looking for a get away car...is that reason to start blastin? I felt threatened enough as it was, but couldnt imagine what the guy in front of me was going through his head.
That's the problem with meth heads, you have no idea what they want. For all you know they think they're being chased by some 4 headed monster and are fighting for their life. One thing about druggies going through a psychotic episode is they can be strong as hell with all the drugs and adrenalin going through them. So yeah, if he's trying to get in your car he very well could hurt you. That's threatening enough for me to start blasting. I'd think the law would agree with that too. Doesn't matter if he's armed or not, hell he could start biting or scratching you, use something in your car as a weapon, etc. If you feel like you're in immediate danger you're good to go.

Lawyer speak. Trying to spin it as "not as bad" but justifiable homicide means somebody was doing SOMETHING to precipitate the act, and that was almost certainly illegal. Murder does require intent. They will never address where these killings happen or who is doing the killing. That's politically taboo.

Leon does, but no one listens to him.

Yeah all the media and politicians here want to argue numbers, but don't have a single plan as to what to do about it. The numbers are up regardless. Yet the city keeps electing David Davis with his terrible track record here. Leon, I feel bad for him. He's just the coroner. Even he's tired of it. He even tells the black community they need to do something about it but they want to blame whitey and racism.

Yeah all the media and politicians here want to argue numbers, but don't have a single plan as to what to do about it. The numbers are up regardless. Yet the city keeps electing David Davis with his terrible track record here. Leon, I feel bad for him. He's just the coroner. Even he's tired of it. He even tells the black community they need to do something about it but they want to blame whitey and racism.
Miller released the MVP action plan yesterday. Reads like a list of government spending to me without ever addressing the real issue. The destruction of the nuclear family in the black crommunity.

One of the action items is a "study to gauge the effectiveness of gun buy backs." Uhh..... I can write up that study complete with findings and statistics within a couple of hours. Forward my payment of $500,000 to 123 Easy Street, Macongo, 31211.

Miller released the MVP action plan yesterday. Reads like a list of government spending to me without ever addressing the real issue. The destruction of the nuclear family in the black crommunity.
I saw that. I actually had a bit of hope for a second reading the comments section. One black guy said that it won't solve the problem until the problems at home in the black community get addressed. But he was quickly attacked by his brothers and sisters about whitey and racism in poor neighborhoods so no the problem will never end.

The guy in front of me was in an old school 80s chevy stepside 4wd, navy, good lookin truck. Monroe county tag. I imagine he had something on him. Anyone know him, judging by his truck he's a good ol boy.

Back
Top Bottom