• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good ol' Macon, Ga

<Riverside dr in the mid 70's to mid 80's.
People would pump their gasoline wait for you to look away or help a little old lady and 'off they drove without paying'.

Maybe this is how they raised their kids and grandkids by telling them 'their stories' about the 'good ole days' in Macon.

>Riverside Dr 2021.
Today their grandkids will jurk your *** out your truck or your mother out of their SUV and haul *** as her expense, leaving her on the driveway and taking her pocketbook/ID to the nearest shopping area.

<Bibb County/Macon> ??? 2022 ???

Gee I don't know. Maybe move out of Macon ? Bring your lunch to work so you don't have to venture out until it is time to go home ? Relocate your business to the counties in North Georgia where very very few black people live ? Move to a suburb and put your kids in one of the many private schools in Macon which is the protocol for Macongo's wealthy and elite ?

Gee I don't know. Maybe move out of Macon ? Bring your lunch to work so you don't have to venture out until it is time to go home ? Relocate your business to the counties in North Georgia where very very few black people live ? Move to a suburb and put your kids in one of the many private schools in Macon which is the protocol for Macongo's wealthy and elite ?

I've done most of that. Except eat lunch at 6:15 in the morning.

And Warner Robins isnt much better.

Who ruffled your feathers? :lol: You seem to be taking this thread personally.

Who ruffled your feathers? :lol: You seem to be taking this thread personally.

Who me :confused: lol.... I have no dog in this fight . No skin in the game. I don't live or vote in Bibb County. I no longer work in Bibb County. I just happen to have a lot of 1st hand knowledge about the circumstances of many of the people trapped there.

I've done most of that. Except eat lunch at 6:15 in the morning.

And Warner Robins isnt much better.
Yea, Maconga is moving down to good old Warner Robins. Yesterday at 11:30 am in the parking lot in front of the medicine shop right on Watson Blvd I had a chickenhead approach me and try to get in the truck. I pointed at her and shook my head no, she went on down the road. What is this world coming to?

6:15 am...Riverside Dr about where the old Natalia's was. Methhead running down center lane towards Pierce in nothing but shorts on. I'm sitting at redlight below the Circle K still watching him in my review and side mirrors, then he runs up to my truck and reaches for it, I assumed one of my door handles. I turned tires and punch it towards the right lanes, thank goodness no one was in them. Looked back and he was trying to rip the drivers side door off the truck that was in front of me. Look back again and he was running up towards the cirkle k. I called them and they told me he was in the store trying to get away from someone. They had called the cops also. Looks like he was arrested according to the inmate search.

Of course my gun wasnt on me, still in my range bag from last weekend.

Fun times in Macon.

Yeh, anything that's been happening in Macon for the past decade or so has been bad.

Also, major fail not having a pistol on you.

6:15 am...Riverside Dr about where the old Natalia's was. Methhead running down center lane towards Pierce in nothing but shorts on. I'm sitting at redlight below the Circle K still watching him in my review and side mirrors, then he runs up to my truck and reaches for it, I assumed one of my door handles. I turned tires and punch it towards the right lanes, thank goodness no one was in them. Looked back and he was trying to rip the drivers side door off the truck that was in front of me. Look back again and he was running up towards the cirkle k. I called them and they told me he was in the store trying to get away from someone. They had called the cops also. Looks like he was arrested according to the inmate search.

Of course my gun wasnt on me, still in my range bag from last weekend.

Fun times in Macon.

Hash Tag ### Dedicated Car/Truck gun this is why ya leave one there JIC

Back
Top Bottom