• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good ol' Macon, Ga

Yeh, anything that's been happening in Macon for the past decade or so has been bad.

Also, major fail not having a pistol on you.

I stopped in that gas station this morning and they filled me in. The guy was saying the FBI was trying to kill him. When the cops came he ran and they chased him down Riverside. Homeless and a registered sex offender.

Yea, Maconga is moving down to good old Warner Robins. Yesterday at 11:30 am in the parking lot in front of the medicine shop right on Watson Blvd I had a chickenhead approach me and try to get in the truck. I pointed at her and shook my head no, she went on down the road. What is this world coming to?

Yeh, anything that's been happening in Macon for the past decade or so has been bad.

Also, major fail not having a pistol on you.

Had it on me this morning, when I pulled into station, some joker in all black and a mask on hiding in the shadows by the redbox machine. He started mumbling stuff to me when I out of store to get in truck. Probably called me a white honkey

I stopped in that gas station this morning and they filled me in. The guy was saying the FBI was trying to kill him. When the cops came he ran and they chased him down Riverside. Homeless and a registered sex offender.
LOL, like the FBI has time to chase real criminals. They're too busy covering up for Hunter.

Had it on me this morning, when I pulled into station, some joker in all black and a mask on hiding in the shadows by the redbox machine. He started mumbling stuff to me when I out of store to get in truck. Probably called me a white honkey
I always have something with me, except while I’m at work ( Robins Air Force Patch ). I was on the way home and stopped in to get a Covid booster shot. Should have expected something…. Anyways, she/it/whatever it was didn’t pose any threat I couldn’t handle without a gun. RAFB just kills me with their rules, I’m trusted to work on machines that are solely intended to kill, but I can’t carry a pistol in my truck.

6:15 am...Riverside Dr about where the old Natalia's was. Methhead running down center lane towards Pierce in nothing but shorts on. I'm sitting at redlight below the Circle K still watching him in my review and side mirrors, then he runs up to my truck and reaches for it, I assumed one of my door handles. I turned tires and punch it towards the right lanes, thank goodness no one was in them. Looked back and he was trying to rip the drivers side door off the truck that was in front of me. Look back again and he was running up towards the cirkle k. I called them and they told me he was in the store trying to get away from someone. They had called the cops also. Looks like he was arrested according to the inmate search.

Of course my gun wasnt on me, still in my range bag from last weekend.

Fun times in Macon.
With all due respect ,how do you go shooting and forget that your weapon is in a bag and not on your side ?

Back
Top Bottom