• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good on you Governor Kemp..

Saw that video earlier on TV... That's the most despicable behavior by some idiot going to school in Athens. I was watching and saying "Where is the Police? FBI, or whatever? Someone needs to get some jail time!" - I mean, no arrest so far? Is this guy still laughing on all of us? :mad::mad::mad::mad::frusty:

Saw that video earlier on TV... That's the most despicable behavior by some idiot going to school in Athens. I was watching and saying "Where is the Police? FBI, or whatever? Someone needs to get some jail time!" - I mean, no arrest so far? Is this guy still laughing on all of us? :mad::mad::mad::mad::frusty:
busy doing cop stuff lol

Have you left your house recently to have a walk near the UGA campus? You see, there is this centralized university campus and a lot of people. There are also other people who come there as a result of that group of college-type folks. Some of them are trying to make a dollar honestly and others are trying to make a dollar any which way they can. Many are there just to go to school. If you have walked past the UGA campus you have probably noticed some shady and cracky dudes and if you don't know what I am talking about you either haven't been there or you are oblivious. Personally, I know you're just being contrary because that's sort of your sassy ole Sally thing to do.
a thief is a thief what ever his credentials.

Walking past the main campus, my guess is crackheads. Not saying it's a particularly dangerous area, but they Athens crackheads do be representin'. I just assume that's where he's selling his stuff, in the middle of cracker central where the beggars hang out. As a prestige thing, any shady f-ers near campus ought to get moved on.

He was in front of Academy Sports, he stepped inside to take a comfort break. Five miles from the UGA campus.

First Academy deserves a shout out for letting him be, and allowing him to use it's facilities.

Back
Top Bottom