• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good stuff at Main St Pawn Hiram

Red Squirrel 556

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
112   0
Reaction score
While i was driving around yesterday buying expensive ban era mags... i saw a used Smith 9mm shield for 240 i believe and another, maybe .380, about that same price. Seemed like a good deal. They also had 2 glock 19/23 lowers for 80 each, for the builders out there. Pretty cool steel framed subcompact Kahr for 400 as well. They lady was very friendly and seemed to be in the know.

My favorite pawn shop, always a deal to be found and the owners are awesome !
Yea they had a pretty limited selection, which is no surprise, and due completely to the current state of things id imagine. I told them right of the bat that i wasnt going to buy a gun, and she still talked with me and showed me things. Very friendly.

A crappy mag from the Clinton era that is purposefully restricted to 10 rounds. Ive never had one so i didnt know how to spot them. So then i had to try to come up with what to use it for...

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ts-a-pos-content-added.2192863/#post-10209685
They work for doorstops, leveling a crooked table leg, shoving under the hood of a truck with wornout hoodshocks, sticking in the mouth of liberal feminists that wanna gripe about making sammiches...... maybe a few other things i cant think of.
Oh yeah, you can mark it up by $3.50 and list here.

They work for doorstops, leveling a crooked table leg, shoving under the hood of a truck with wornout hoodshocks, sticking in the mouth of liberal feminists that wanna gripe about making sammiches...... maybe a few other things i cant think of.
Oh yeah, you can mark it up by $3.50 and list here.
You should check out the thread lol...

Back
Top Bottom